NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

Majorca and worldwide travel forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

Majorca and worldwide travel forum Empty
PostSubject: Majorca and worldwide travel forum   Majorca and worldwide travel forum EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 am

Forgot to put my travel site on here lol......

This started off as a Majorca based travel site but we decided to add a worldwide travel section too it. My members write reviews of hotels and resorts with lots of photos to back it up. Ive spent alot of time on the site building it up and I now have nearly 400 members. Im very proud of what I created and hope this site is just as successful. I would love more members to help answer questions and write reviews and add photos of where they live. Please help out if you can, we need members from all over the world. We also have a banter section where you can chat about anything you like but have to be a member to see it. My members asked for it to be that way so thats what I done for them, membership is 100% free and the banter flows every day all year round.

www.majorcaforum.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com

Majorca and worldwide travel forum
Page 1 of 1