NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

New name for the forum.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

New name for the forum......... Empty
PostSubject: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:31 am

Been thinking long and hard about the name of our forum and come to the conclusion there is too many well established worldwide forums and so we are not going to attract others to this ,so thinking about a new name to link all the clubs in and around the North East area. Would really love all the local clubs to have a link on there sites to this forum so all the members can have somewhere to share projects and keep each other in touch with what is going on, let potential new members know when they are havng exams etc.

This must be a good thing surely, all clubs with a hub, great for organising things like nets etc.

Ive tried to get this to happen over and over again, I have another forum that I get great pleasure out of see'ing all the activity (travel forum) but this one has been hard work.

Im going to try one more time and will think about a new name and theme that could possibly link everyone up.

I will contact clubs and give them details.

Please let your clubs know what Im trying to do.

Would also like to add that if it was used by all clubs and there was activity I would be willing to pay for a proper domain name like northeastenglandradioforum.co.uk or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:04 am

Just a few ideas

North East England Amateur Radio Club Consortium

NE England Amateur Radio Club Consortium

North East Radio Club Consortium

Amateur Radio Consortium of North East England

North East England Radio Society

North East England Radio Consortium

North East England Radio Forum

North East Amateur Radio Forum

North East England Radio Consortium Forum

Back to top Go down
John 2E0SCM

John 2E0SCM

PostSubject: Re: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:41 pm

I think possibly maybe the way to go is with North East Amateur Radio Forum simply with being in the north east and also a forum . When i get home which is how long is a piece of string due to crashed helicopters and the rest being indefinelty grounded Ill mention it at my club maybe a written draft letter from your self explaining to forums existance that I could email to the club secretary for info and will be mentioned at the club and those who are intrested could simply join and maybe with the wording (By north eastern radio amatuers for north eastern radio amatuers)
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:57 am

Yes I was being swayed more towards North East Amateur Radio Forum or North East England Amateur Radio Forum I think maybe the second one might be the best as the first could mean anywhere else in the world TBH.
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 am

Ok Ive added the North East England Amateur Radio Forum title and will send a newsletter soon, let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Ged-M0MGK

PostSubject: Re new name   New name for the forum......... EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I like the new name, and like John says, it is more appropriate to what the club is about and who it is aimed at, i.e Northeast amateurs.
I will continue to do all I can to promote the club and spread the word.
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:02 am

Ive contacted the first club today and will continue to carry on contacting others, please spread the word guys it would be great to see this forum active with new members chatting all the time.
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:47 am

The new name change is being found straight away on MSN search engines cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New name for the forum.........   New name for the forum......... Empty

Back to top Go down

New name for the forum.........
Page 1 of 1