NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

Share | 

New Antenna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barry M0HUT

PostSubject: New Antenna   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:17 am

Just to let you all Know the new full size g5rv is up and running at the club... A quick thank you to Paul, Gary and gary's mate jelly legs......... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary M0TYN

PostSubject: thanks    Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 am

ok barry no problem i would like to thank you my self and paul and gary for the good job you all have done and i would like to say thanks to all for volunteering kev you will get you chance to put the 2m antenna up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevin2e0ksw

PostSubject: Re: New Antenna   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:17 am

if you think i geting up there now i been made redundant i retired now haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Antenna   

Back to top Go down

New Antenna
View previous topic View next topic Back to top