NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

Hi to All from Durham...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack-2E0UTC

Hi to All from Durham... Empty
PostSubject: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:20 am

Before anything else i would like to take this opportunity to say hi to all and to the Admin of this site thank you for your hard work and dedication for running the site. by the way im Jack my QTH is in Newton Hall Durham, im a member of DADARS-Durham and District Amateur Radio Society ive been licensed for quite sometime now and at the moment im doing the Advance License Course just trying my luck ready... Very Happy....Thank you!

73!

Jack
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi Jack and welcome to the forum,

I'm trying my best to get new members, I've contacted several clubs in this part of the UK but not had a great deal of response but hoping in time to see the sections full of info and help.

Enjoy and spread the word for us please. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com
Jack-2E0UTC

PostSubject: Re: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:31 pm

please to meet you Daryn ive been browsing the site since 2011 but havent got time to sign-up to be honest....and yes i notice that the site is been quiet for a while now. i will try my best to post here in behalf of my club since we have some plan this year to do a Special Event Station in celebration of 75th anniv of Finchale Training College where our club meet every Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:09 am

Brilliant Jack and thanks, if you have a website maybe add it so your members have somewhere to chat on line as well as on radio, we have a chatbox at the bottom of the main page. Great to see someone else posting I was beginning to think I was talking to myself lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com
John 2E0SCM

John 2E0SCM

PostSubject: Re: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:15 am

Hi Alf and welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Jack-2E0UTC

PostSubject: Re: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks John and by the way nice Shack
Back to top Go down
John 2E0SCM

John 2E0SCM

PostSubject: Re: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Jack-2E0UTC wrote:
Thanks John and by the way nice Shack

LOL its grown since then with 2 pcs and monitors and a FT847 added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to All from Durham...   Hi to All from Durham... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi to All from Durham...
Page 1 of 1