NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

TV'S But which one ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

TV'S But which one ? Empty
PostSubject: TV'S But which one ?   TV'S But which one ? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:07 am

My dad phoned today to say his TV is on the blink and he needs a new one. He asked me to sort one out for him. Ive never liked the plasma sets because of all the faults you used to get with the screens Ive had a Samsung LCD for a while now and had no bother with it although my mother in law did, I have photos how to fix that which I will put on here it might come in handy for someone.

But to through a spanner in the works what about these LED tv's any known faults, or they better than LCD.
He wants one between a 42'' and 46'' any thoughts guys.
Also where is the best shop to buy. I will be looking on line anyway but if I can get a head start it will help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com
Gary M0TYN
Gary M0TYN

PostSubject: HITACHI TV'S   TV'S But which one ? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:52 pm

HI ALL I GOT A PLASMA 42in TV 7 YEARS AGO ITS A HITACHI AND YOU HERE ALL THE RUBBISH ABOUT THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU GET WITH THEM WELL I CAN SAY I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MINE THANKS TO HITACHI AND ( RICHER SOUNDS ) www.richersounds.com/
Back to top Go down
m0exm

PostSubject: Re: TV'S But which one ?   TV'S But which one ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:22 am

go to the argos place in stanley co durham there is plenty of tv sets there for sale @ reasonable prices
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: TV'S But which one ?   TV'S But which one ? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:01 am

Yeah I been there, forgot to say we got one Embarassed we went for a LED 47'' cant remember the make hahaha but its a cracking set cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV'S But which one ?   TV'S But which one ? Empty

Back to top Go down

TV'S But which one ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM  :: GENERAL FORUMS :: A BIT OF BANTER/INFORMAL CHAT-
Jump to: