NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it Empty
PostSubject: For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it   For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm

This video comes to you via simonthewizard, Im looking forward to see how the add on works as I have one of these antennas. The price is £60 and is available from Lamm communications. It looks just like two firestick antennas to me.

Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com
John 2E0SCM

John 2E0SCM

For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it   For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:33 am

Just bought that antenna second hand immaculate cond the add on looks the biz Ill email Simon to ask his opinion on them he is very approachable
Back to top Go down
John 2E0SCM

John 2E0SCM

PostSubject: Re: For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it   For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Had reply from Simon

Hello John,

Thanks for the message and the outcome was this. My QTH is a little limited in the antenna area and it did help me a little. It does not make the antenna work like a stepir but it worked well. My friends then took it and used it on an iWi event and told me it was superb. So for me it helped let me say 60% to have more contacts and for them they told me was super.

Regards
Simon
Back to top Go down
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

PostSubject: Re: For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it   For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 am

Cheers for that info ,very interesting, now has anyone got two firesticks to lend me lol, wish I knew how much coil they were using I would have a stab at making my own,
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it   For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it Empty

Back to top Go down

For those that have the HF360 and the X80 antenna here is a new add on for it
Page 1 of 1