NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

JUST A FEW RULES PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn 2E0DKD
Admin
Daryn 2E0DKD

JUST A FEW RULES PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST Empty
PostSubject: JUST A FEW RULES PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST   JUST A FEW RULES PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 am

We all like a laugh guys but please think of others before you post so as not to offend.

When you join please use your name and call sign (IF YOU HAVE ONE) as your user name if you make a mistake or would want it altered then just contact me and I will do this for you.If you don't yet have a call sign then don't worry just use whatever you want its not compulsory it just helps.

Please be aware of copyright material from other sites, if there is news are an article then gave a title and a few lines from the article but then provide a link back to where the article is from. This also applys for us, if you would like to gave some of our information from here on another site then do the same again, title, a few lines from our article then link back to us.

THE RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL BE UPDATED SHORTLY AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THIS HAS HAPPENED.

NORTHEAST AMATEUR RADIO SOCIETY HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT THAT OUR MEMBERS PUBLISH ON THIS SITE ALTHOUGH WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO MONITOR AND REMOVE ANY OFFENDING MATERIAL AND BAN THAT MEMBER. IF YOU SEE ANYTHING THAT OFFENDS YOU ARE CONTRAVENES ANY COPYRIGHT MATERIAL THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL HAVE IT REMOVED.
THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
http://www.majorcaforum.com

JUST A FEW RULES PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Page 1 of 1