NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM
NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM

North East England Amateur & CB Radio Forum is for anyone that is interested in radio communication. We hope all you radio clubs will add a link to your website back to this forum so your members can communicate with others from other clubs.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
------------------------------------LATEST NEWS, OFCOM LEGALISE AM AND SSB MODES FOR THE UK CB RADIO ON MID/CEPT BAND TO START ON 27TH JUNE 2014----------------------------BIG UK NET PLANNED FROM THURSDAY MIDNIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE NEWS --------------------------------- THE NET IS ON 27th / 28th / 29th JUNE 2014 ON THE NEW CALLING CHANNELS FOR THEM MODES WHICH ARE AM CALLING CH14 27.125mhz / SSB CALLING CHANNEL27 27.275mhz-------------------------------

Share | 

my little shack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kevin2e0ksw

PostSubject: my little shack   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 am

this is a pic of my little shack in the corner where i spend a lot of time lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John 2E0SCM

PostSubject: Re: my little shack   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 am

Nice setup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2EOGBQ

PostSubject: Re: my little shack   Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm

nice set up Kevin Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my little shack   

Back to top Go down

my little shack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NORTH EAST ENGLAND AMATEUR & CB RADIO FORUM  :: YOUR RADIO SHACK AND HOMBASE ANTENNA'S/GALLERY :: CLICK HERE AND ADD YOUR RADIO SHACK AND HOMEBASE ANTENNA'S TO THE GALLERY-
Jump to: